Third Party Administration
Find the Perfect Plan
Every company is unique. In some cases, the best-fitting workers’ compensation insurance simply doesn’t exist. In these circumstances, it may be wise to consider self-insurance. Third Party Administration (TPA) from RAS is uniquely qualified to handle every aspect, from medical management to recovery services. We keep our customers actively involved in decisions, so problems are solved using a plan that works best for them. When you choose our TPA services, you’ll benefit from the flexibility of customizing your own program while working with our experienced team.
- Dedicated client service team
- One central contact person
- Local claims service and claims examiner
- CMS, State EDI, and annual reporting at no additional cost
- Documented Business Interruption Plan
- Dedicated Occupational Therapists to assist you in helping an employee Stay at Work/Return to Work
- Manage every aspect of your claim online
Prevention is the best way to manage your costs. We can provide you with the necessary resources to prevent a claim from occurring.
When a claim does occur:
- Pharmacy Management – No out-of-pocket for employees and savings of over 57% on billed prescription charges. Our paid Rx as a percentage of paid medical is half the national average.
- In-house consulting – Our examiners consult with in-house nurses, a pharmacist and occupational therapists to provide the best solutions and outcomes for our clients.
- Medical bill review – Detailed evaluation of each medical bill to obtain all reductions possible while eliminating duplicates and undocumented procedures.
- PPO networks – Our PPO networks have saved our clients over $100,000,000; with an average savings of over 43% on billed medical charges.
- Fraud Investigations – We aggressively pursue fraud while cooperating with industry agencies and law enforcement to pursue all legal remedies.
- Recovery Services – We investigate and pursue, where appropriate, the potential for subrogation recoveries.
- No Hidden Fees or Markups.
100% Client Retention
Ever since we started providing TPA services in 1990 we have not had any of our clients leave us for another TPA. We pride ourselves on our commitment to fulfilling the wants of our clients and quick resolution of any issues if they arise. Unlike many TPA’s, with RAS you get the personal touch associated with a Midwest-based TPA along with the strength, stability, and volume savings associated with an insurance company.