RAS' Pharmacy Benefit Program
CLICK HERE TO FIND A PHARMACY.
A cost containment service offered by RAS is the Pharmacy Benefit Program which provides employers a process to monitor the following:
- Utilization of the injured employee’s prescription medication
- The physician prescribing the medication
- The Pharmacist filling the prescription
On average the RAS Pharmacy Benefit Program saves employers over 74% on billed prescription charges. This discounted pricing is available through over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide. The program savings ultimately impacts the costs of employer’s workers' compensation insurance through lowered overall claim costs.
An employer insured with RAS is automatically enrolled in our Pharmacy Benefit Program. Employers have immediate access via the Prescription Coverage card which is provided at policy issuance or sent to the injured employee when RAS is notified of a workers’ compensation injury.
Benefits of the RAS’ Pharmacy Benefit Program include:
- Professional management of prescriptions
- The prescription card allows immediate access to fill necessary prescriptions
- There is no co-pay to the injured employee
- 24/7 Customer Service is available
- Employers savings reports are available