Our managed care partner offers a full spectrum of services to insurance carriers, third party administrators and self insured employers in the Midwest region. These services include: Case Management for workers' compensation injuries, Preferred Provider Organizations, Bill Review, Vocational Rehabilitation, Life Care Planning and Pharmacy Benefit Programs. This service area has expanded to include the states of South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kansas, and Missouri. In Minnesota, services include both non-statutory rehabilitation as well as statutory rehabilitation services provided by Qualified Rehabilitation Consultants pursuant to Minn. Stat. 176.102.
Peace of Mind 24 Hours a Day
Staffed 24-hours a day, 365 days a year by licensed Nurses with extensive backgrounds in workers' compensation, occupational medicine and a variety of healthcare fields.
Customized Care Programs
All of the wide array of products and services can be customized to meet your company's specific needs.
Case Management Services Include:
- Field and Telephonic Case Management
- Pharmacy Benefit Program
- Bill Review
- Life Care Planning
- 24 Hour On-Call Nursing Staff
- Registered QRC Firm in Minnesota
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Job Site Analysis
- Peer Review
- National Discounted Provider Network
- Independent Medical Evaluation Services
- Second Medical Opinion
- Catastrophic Case Management
- 24-Hour First Notice of Loss Call Center
- OSHA and ADA Compliance Consultation
- Safety Consulting and Training