Third Party Administration
Find the Perfect Plan
Every company is unique. In some cases, the best-fitting workers’ compensation insurance simply doesn’t exist. In these circumstances, it may be wise to consider self-insurance. Third Party Administration (TPA) from RAS is uniquely qualified to handle every aspect, from medical management to recovery services. We keep our customers actively involved in decisions, so problems are solved using a plan that works best for them. When you choose our TPA services, you’ll benefit from the flexibility of customizing your own program, while taking advantage of all the resources of an insurance company.
- Dedicated client service team
- One central claims person
- Local claims service and claims representative
- CMS, State EDI, and annual reporting
- Documented Business Interruption Plan
- Specialized loss control team to assist in helping an employee stay at work or return to work
- Robust online claim functionality for employer access
Prevention is the best way to manage your costs. We can provide you with the necessary resources to prevent a claim from occurring.
When a claim does occur:
- Pharmacy Management – No out-of-pocket for employees and savings of over 74% on billed prescription charges. Our paid Rx as a percentage of paid medical is half the national average.
- In-house consulting – Our representatives consult with in-house nurses, a pharmacist, and occupational therapists to provide the best solutions and outcomes for our clients.
- Medical bill review – Detailed evaluation of each medical bill to obtain all reductions possible while eliminating duplicates and undocumented procedures.
- PPO networks – Our PPO networks boast an average savings of over 60% on billed medical charges.
- Fraud Investigations – We aggressively pursue fraud while cooperating with industry agencies and law enforcement to pursue all legal remedies.
- Recovery Services – We investigate and pursue, where appropriate, the potential for subrogation at no additional cost.
- No Hidden Fees or Markups.
- Fee for Service Loss Control Available
100% Client Retention
Ever since we started providing TPA services in 1990 we have not had any of our clients leave us for another TPA. We pride ourselves on our commitment to fulfilling the wants of our clients and quick resolution of any issues if they arise. Unlike many TPA’s, with RAS you get the personal touch associated with a Midwest-based TPA along with the strength, stability, and volume savings associated with an insurance company.
We close over 94% of claims within 24 months. Our claims representatives have caseloads well below the industry average, allowing them to focus on attaining great outcomes - sooner and more economically.